Jan 14, 2020

SSS Hey Bestie and A New Baby


It's time for our first challenge of the new year at Addicted to Stamps & More
Our first challenge is coloring and maybe like me you care taking the online coloring class by Kathy Racoosin. Of course I made my card before the class started but if you are taking her class then you can enter your work in our challenge as well

To create my card I used this super adorable set by Simon Says Stamp, Lifting Hearts and the coordinating dies from the Hey Bestie collection.
I stamped it using Fadeout ink by Ink on 3 and colored it using Copic markers 
I added a little clouds in the background with the Layers of Clouds stencil and the Life Changing Blending Brushes.







3 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile