Dec 14, 2019

Winter's Butterfly


Hello and welcome to day 14 of the 25 days of Christas series. Today's card is brought to you by Technique Junkies Stamps. 


This Snowflakes set is one of my favorites! 
This set has the prettiest snowflakes and some great sentiments. You can get 10% off this set and the rest of your order by using my code TJ10Ceal. 



To make this card I started with a white top folding card base. I stamped the snowflakes with embossing ink and then embossed them in white. I masked off a portion at the top and blended some Blue Raspberry ink over them using the Life Changing Blender Brushes.  To finish the card I spritzed it with water and added the sentiment at the top.







1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous card! I love snowflake designs! Looks awesome that you masked off the top section for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile