Dec 13, 2019

Merry & Bright


Hello and welcome to day 13 of the 25 days of Christmas Inspiration series. Today's card is brought to you by Simon Says Stamp. 


When I saw this Christmas bulb background I just had to have it. It was super fun to color.
To create this card I started with a white top folding card base and a Black Onyx panel. I stamped the background using black ink and then colored the bulbs with Copic markers. After I got the all colored I added some Liquid Pixie Dust to give them sparkle and added some Crystalline drops to the end to make it look like metal. For the greeting I used the Christmas Strips by Taylored Expressions. 



2 comments :

  1. Awesome background stamp! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so pretty with all those Christmas bulbs. A great background design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile