Nov 14, 2019

Be Creative!


 It's release day at Picket Fence Studios and yes it's another fabulous oe indeed. 

This month's release is all about creativity and we are all creative right? So that means you need this entire release :)
Both my cards were super simple to make, I started out with a top folding horizontal card base  and the new Polka Dot stencil. I used the Life Changing Blender Brushes and some Gina K ink to create the background. 
I stamped the water color palette from the I Work for Watercolor using Fadeout ink and then colored it using the new Altier inks by Ink on 3. This shows how many different colors you can get from mixing them together.

My Second card uses the same stamp set, I Work for Watercolor but this time I used Copic markers to color it.

I also wanted to take a minute and thank each of you that supports my work by using a link I have provided to purchase items.



1 comment :

  1. Both designs are so gorgeous and I admire the soft touch of how you colored the streaks from the paint rollers. They look so realistic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile