Dec 22, 2018

Picket Fence Meets Concord & 9th

Happy Saturday!
We are only 3 days out from Christmas, do you have all your shopping done? I finally finished up making my holiday cards and they are all in the mail even though some of them may arrive after Christmas but that's okay better late than never right?
This is one of the cards I made for my family. I love this set by Picket Fence Stamps and the matching die! To create this card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. 
I stamped the string of lights using Versamark ink and then embossed it with Perrisa powder by Wow. I love the look you get from this powder it has a touch of Copper, Gold and Silver. Below is a close up picture so you can see how gorgeous it is


The greeting I used is by Concord & 9th. 




1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile