Nov 24, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Inspiration Day 2 - Silver & Gold




Welcome to day 2 of my Christmas inspiration series. Today is all about traditional colors of silver & gold. 

To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down a forth of an inch smaller than the base. On the panel I created a snowflake background by using the Delicate Snowflakes Background stamp by Gina K Designs stamped with Versamark ink and embossed using Brutus Monroe's Rainbow Sparkle embossing powder. Next I used a gold leafing pen and went around the outside edge of the card base. To finish the card, I cut out the Merry & Bright using the die by Concord & 9th in gold foil and added it to the snowflake background panel. 



1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile