Oct 18, 2018

CAS18 A Sketch



It's time for our October encouragement challenge at Calling All Sistahs
How our challenge works is that we give you an inspiration photo and you are to make a project using it as your inspiration It doesn't have to be a card for someone who has cancer, it can be for someone who has lost a loved one or just needs a pick me up. All we ask is that you actually mail it. Ya'll I have had to mail so many sympathy cards lately it just breaks my heart, yesterday I mailed out 10 sympathy cards and two card to cancer patients.  I hope they do bring a little happiness in their sorrow. I have a facebook group (Because Kindness) if you would like to join to help share some kindness with those who need it.
This month we actually have a sketch challenge


To create my card I started with a top folding white card base, I added some design paper as the background and also to make one of the tags using the Tag Buddies Fri- Die. I used the Dream Then Do stamp set for the greeting on the smaller ta. To finish the card I added some twine.




3 comments :

  1. beautiful background Paper Ceal-works so well the tag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the B.paper and great sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright, cheery colors you've chosen, Ceal. They are a fresh site on this dreary day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile