Sep 1, 2018

Joy Clair September Challenge



Happy September! 
It's time for our monthly challenge at Joy Clair.  To play along all you have to do is use the inspiration photo for your card. You do not have to use Joy Clair stamps but if you do it increases your chances to win. Here is the inspiration 
photo



For my card I used the photo of the wooden bridge as my inspiration. To create my card I started with a top folding white note card, a piece of faux wood designer paper and a white panel cut down 1/4 inch smaller than the card base. I stamped the deer from the Deer Friends set and then masked it off and stamped the leaves from the Hello Autumn set. I removed the mask and then colored it with Copic markers. I put the card together by adhering the faux wood designer paper to the card front and then adding the focal panel. To finish the card I added a greeting also from the Hello Autumn set. 

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile