Sep 1, 2018

A Bushel and A Peck



Happy Saturday! 
It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS, Anja is our host and she chose the code word Apples. Our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers with a gift certificate to their store 


This was a challenge for me because since I don't have school aged children I don't own a lot of apple stamps, I had to dig to find this one by MFT. 
To crete my card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. I stamped the mouse and the bucket of apples in Memento ink and then colored them using Copic markers 






6 comments :

  1. I love this cute little mouse, and your card is super sweet :)
    Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this stamp set...your card is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card, Ceal! Beautiful coloring and fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great stamp set to use for the code word, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so sweet.. I love it. x C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card love that stampset.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile