Aug 5, 2018

Happy Friendship Day



Happy Sunday! 

It's time for another challenge at AAA Cards, our sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays with a $25 gift certificate to their store. 

Did you know that today is Friendship day? Yup so tell your friends how much they mean to you and wish them a Happy Friendship Day.


To create my card I started with a white top folding card base. I used the Hope stamp set by Altenew along with the MISTI to stamp the flower. Its a four step layering stamp and there is no way I could have stamped it without the Misti.
I used a greeting from the set Dearest Friend also by Altenew.

4 comments :

  1. love the bright colors against the white space, they reallypop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. Great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully stamped Ceal x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile