Jul 8, 2018

Christmas in July



It's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards. I got to pick the game theme this time and since its July, I chose Christmas in July to help you out with your holiday card making.


To create my card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped this gorgeous image by Lil Inker Designs and colored it using Copic markers. After I finished coloring it I used the Mini Misti to line up the greeting. I remember the times before the Misti was invented that I threw away so many cards because I would stamp the greeting cooked after I had colored them, not anymore!

3 comments :

  1. fabulous card and great choice for your challenge, it was so much fun to make, even if we're melting at the moment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And where would we be without the Misti - best ever purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a wonderful image for a Christmas card and I love the simplicity and beautiful style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile