May 15, 2018

Technique Junkies New Illustrator Bloghop





Hello and welcome to the Technique Junkies Stamps bloghop celebrating Rita Barakat as a new illustrator. she has 10 fabulous designs and you can find them  here. You should have arrived here from Betz's blog if not you can go to the Technique Junkies blog for the full lineup.



For my sample I used the Ballerina stamp and colored it using comic markers. For the background I used a stencil from A Colorful life, Circles Make Circles along with distress inks.




Your next stop on the hop is Jenn, so head on over to see what she has to show you.

Make sure you comment on all the stops along the hop. One lucky person who comments will receive a $25 Technique Junkies Gift Certificate! Comments will be open until Saturday May 19th and the winner will be announced May 20th on the Technique Junkies Blog.

Remember you can always save 10% on your order by using my code TJ10Ceal





24 comments :

  1. This ballerina is waiting for me in my TJ cart :). Thanks for the inspiration Ceal! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love this Ceal. It speaks to my heart indeed. I was born to dance but my career as a ballerina was cut short with a life changing accident at 23. I must have these stamps. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards. Love the sentiments in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Ceal! Thank you for doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be a duplicate, but oh well. Cute cards! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Awesome use of the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love your card, Ceal! Such pretty colors, and a great stamp. You really did it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, love that sentiment with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet project. Love that background. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, she is adorable. I like how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a ballerina too, so this is difinitley a must. Thanks for the background tip

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card with an equally beautiful sentiment. I'm dancing with joy right now because this is a must stamp set and sentiment for me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your cards, just those polka dots are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card. Liked that you didn't put the Polka Dots all the way down the card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pairing of the image with the fabulous sentiment!! So pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so sweet, Ceal. So soft and dreamy with the colors. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWW! What a sweet little ballerina! I really like the colors that you chose for this card! I especially like the background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet ballerina card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile