Apr 10, 2018

Rose Banner


It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More and this week we want you to 


You can use markers, paints, crayons ect.. whatever you desire as long as it is colored to enter our challenge. Our challenge is just for fun and we would love to see your creations. 
To create my this card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down with a scalloped stitched die. I used the April Stamp of the Month, Rose Banner by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and is free with a $75 order. To stamp the rose image I used Ink on 3 Blackout detail ink and colored it with Copic markers. Using the Mini Misti I added the greeting on the banner to finish the card. 






5 comments :

  1. Simply beautiful Ceal. Amazing colouring. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring with your copics Ceal! I just bought a bunch of Spectrum noir alcohol markers and still learning how to colour with them so I really admire your skills. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceal, this is simply stunning - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bold bloom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful roses, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile