Dec 25, 2017

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas and welcome to day 25 of my 25 days of Christmas Inspiration series. I hope you have enjoyed this series as it is my first annual. Christmas cards are one of my favorite cards to make and send out. However all of my cards didn't make it in time this year, but they will come.


The last card of my series uses one of my favorite sets by Neat & Tanged and the very reason we celebrate Christmas. Without a baby there would be no cross, without a cross there would be no life. Thank you Jesus and Happy Birthday!



May your Christmas be filled with love, laughter, presents but most of all HIS Presence, oh come ket us adore Him!





1 comment :

  1. So perfect for Christmas Day. I hope yours is a very merry one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile