Dec 19, 2017

Guest Designing on Day 19



Hello and welcome to Day 19 of my 25 days of Christmas Inspiration series.  I am just a tad bit late posting today as I am trying to get my Christmas card made and mailed, procraftinators unite right? 


Todays card also come with a guest designing gig for A.muse Studio. I am guest designing for them again the month of December, I love their products! 

To make my card I started with a teal top folding card base made from their card stock and a white panel. I stamped the penguin image with the sweater from the set You're the Coolest on a scrap piece of cs and then colored him with Copic markers and cut him out using the coordinating die cut. I created the background by just spooning on a little ink and the stamping some snowflakes from the set, Flaky Friends which just happens to currently be on sale for only $5.00. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile