Dec 1, 2017

25 Days of Christmas





Today is day 1 of my 25 days of Christmas posts. Each day leading up to Christmas day I will post a card, tag, or project on my blog to give you inspiration for the holidays. 
I will have other post for my DT assignments so you may have to scroll down occasionally. 
I will also have some happy news to share so stay tuned.

I am a lover of all things snow, including snowmen so my first card is using one of my favorite snowmen by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The set is Welcome Jesus, which happens to be out of stock and may be retiring :(


The technique I used for the background is called Yarn Block, which I learned in one of the Falliday challenges at splitcoaststampers. To do this technique all you need is a dark colored cardstock for your base, an acrylic block, some yarn and white acrylic paint. You wrap the yarn around the block and dip in the acrylic paint and then tap on your cardstock and let it dry naturally.



Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas something. 

2 comments :

  1. Great background design for the snowy Christmas scene. Cute snowman image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s an adorable snowman design ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile