Oct 29, 2017

Ink Blending



Happy Sunday!
It's tine for another challenge at AAA Cards, our sponsor is  Stamplorations -  $15 GC + 10% coupon offer for players, so you will want to lay along.


I love ink blending it is one of my favorite techniques and I love blending the distress oxide inks. 
For my card I started with a top folding note card, the Christmas Botanicals set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and some distress oxide inks in Broken China and Peacock Feathers. 
I used some post it notes to mask off the section that I m blending and then blended together the Broken China and Peacock Feathers, after I finished blending them I spritzed a little water on the blended section to give it a little texture. To finish the card I stamped the image fro the Christmas Botanicals set ad the greeting from the Christmas Pine set all by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. 










5 comments :

  1. Love those chilly blues and such a refreshing change from the usual reds and greens used with poinsettias and holly leaves. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceal, these are fantastic colours for Winter card! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the teal ish color behind the wonderful stamps, so nice and CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Ceal - love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your title of the post really caught my eye as I thought Ink Bending was something I best investigate better. But when I saw your beautiful card I realized it was just a typo. I just love the card with the strip of blue and the wonderful stamped designs over it. It is so gorgeous and a design that would work up easily into a quick series for future sending. Thanks for sharing. I am in the quick and easy mode right now myself so this is a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile