Jun 6, 2017

Team Tuesday


Happy Tuesday!
or Wednesday because this post didn't post on my blog for some reason and I was at a retreat having a blast, but it did post on the My Sweet Petunia Blog when it was supposed to, so here's my original post.

I am up on the My Sweet Petunia blog today sharing this card for my Team Tuesday post. 
Before the MISTI came into my stamping world I would not buy layering stamps, I had tried them and no matter how I tried I always messed up when stamping them. The MISTI has solved that problem, there are so many gorgeous layering stamps like the Garden Hydrangea that I would have missed out on if I didn't have the MISTI.

To find out all the details on how I made my card be sure to head over to the My Sweet Petunia blog or Splitcoaststampers.



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile