Jun 9, 2017

Guesting for Joy Clair



 I am so excited to be guest designing for Joy Clair stamps. 
I first ran across the fabulous stamps and CHA and fell in love. The set I used is a bible journaling set Be Brave, but with me being mainly a card maker I used it to make a encouraging card for a friend who is going through some rough times rather than using it in my bible.



To make my card, I started with a white top folding card base, a white panel to create the background and a black panel cut to 5.5 x 4.25. I stamped the large feather image from the Be Brave set in Versamark ink and embossed them in white so they would resist the ink of the background. 
To create the background I used the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks in Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Wilted Violet. Using a blender tool I blended these colors in rainbow order and then spritzed with water. Next I stamped the greeting also from the Be Brave set in the corner and attached it to the black panel and attached that to the card front. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile