Nov 17, 2016

Blowing Snowflake Tree Feature


Happy Thursday! 


Today we are featuring the Blowing Snowflake Tree at So Suzy Stamps.


My card uses the Blowing Snowflake tree and the Leave a Little Sparkle sentiment. To make this card I started with a rustic creme card base cut down with a stitched die, a piece of Arches clod press watercolor paper, the stamps, Zig clean Color pens, and of course my Bff Misti.


Using the MISTI, I stamped the  Blowing Snowflakes Tree with Versafine Black onyx ink several times to achieve a crisp image. Next I used Zig Real Brush pens and randomly scribbles on some color, and then spritzed with water to make them bleed.

Next I stamped the greeting, originally I was going to use Hero Arts sparkle embossing powder for it (that's why it's in the photo of supplies) but I changed my mind and also stamped it in Versafine black onyx ink as well. To finish the card I added some sequins.



Be sure to stop by everyone's blog for more inspiration



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping! 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile