Oct 5, 2016

So Suzy October Release



Happy Wednesday! 
It's finally here, the So Suzy Stamps October release is live and ready for you to shop. 
For my card I used the Maple Line Leaf and the Autumn Shows stamps, love both of these. This release is fabulous so make sure you check out our FB page to see how they are used by the rest of the DT. 

To make my card I started with a top folding white A2 card base and a white panel cut with my go to stitched die.  I randomly stamped the leaf image with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  For the background I blended Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, and Crushed Olive. I left a little corner with no image so I could stamp the greeting in the space. I love how pretty these leaves are when they are embossed, I have added a closeup of them below





Thanks for looking! 

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile