Apr 17, 2016

Rain



This should have totally posted while I was in Utah but didn't, I wasn't online much and did't notice until now 

It is my turn to host the challenge at Addicted to CAS and I chose the code word Rain, because it seems to rain a lot here in North Carolina, I wasn't use to much rain in Colorado. Our sponsor this week is Stamplorations with a $10 voucher to their store 


To make my card, I used this cute set from WPlus9 "Love Showers" along with the matching die. I cut the umbrella out of the awesome plaid paper from Lawn Fawn and the love out of watercolor paper and painted it with Koi watercolors

4 comments :

  1. A fab theme Ceal and loving your patterned umbrella and gorgeous sentiment.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ceal! Sorry we were not able to connect in SLC. I looked for you but didn't see you again after that first day. I hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAbulous card Ceal.. Loved the patterned umbrella. Thanks for the RAIN code word :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plaid umbrella looks awesome, adorable card !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile