Apr 10, 2016

Anything Goes



Happy Sunday! 

It's time for a new game at AAA Cards and our challenge is Anything Goes, so no excuses not to play along.



I also made this card for the Free4All challenge at Splitcoaststampers to use the color combo of Teal & Red, which I couldn't resist playing along in that challenge  because I just painted my studio and guess what color? yep teal and with red accents!
 I am trying to stay on top of sending everyone a birthday card this year, so you will be seeing lots of birthday cards.  I found these cute mini crazy birds at Michaels, you get three birds, the dies and an embossing folder all for 20 bucks. I have the larger birds and these make a cute companion.
The balloons are from a Simon Says Stamp set Birthday Bits, and the greeting is from a Stampin Up set Tin of Cards. I used Zig Cleancolor markers and an aqua brush to color the images.


I am also entering this one in the CAS Mix Up challenge of







6 comments :

  1. Love that crazy bird and balloons too! Fab card Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and that bird is adorable ad the red balloons make the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, cute and adorable. Can't resist those birds - they get more awesome each time I spot them! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, these birds are real cuties and fab stencilling x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card - that's my fave bird too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that crazy bird - I think he is my favourite! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile