Mar 21, 2016

Seek Him


Happy monday! 
 I am so glad it is finally spring even though we had snow yesterday, I am so ready to use spring colors on my cards and hopefully get some warmer weather.

To make my card I used the Seek Him clear bible journaling set. For the background I just used some stencils with distress inks. Sweet 'n Sassy has added some amazing bible journaling sets to their line, but you do not have to be a bible journaler to use these sets. This set makes a great card to give a friend who is wresting with what to do in a circumstance. I do like the way this card turned out so I will probably  journal something similar around the Matthew 6 passage to seek His kingdom first and all else will be added. 



I am entering this one over at CAS on Sunday for their stencil challenge. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile