Sep 9, 2015

A Mix of Things




My card share today uses a mix of stamps and stamp companies. My friend's birthday is next week and I wanted to make a special card for her. She is always picking on me about my love of the color teal and butterflies, so on her card I incorporated several of the things she loves, moose, flowers, fall, the color purple and she loves to be out doors in the woods. I think I covered them all.
I used the cute moose from the Lawn Fawn set Critters in the Arctic and the remains supplies are from Stampin Up. The flowers are from the set Birthday Blossoms, the leaves are from the Among the Branches set, and the embossing folder is our new Woodland embossing folder. I did a little watercoloring on the flowers and trees, and some pointillism on the ground cover.


Lets Go Shopping! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile