Sep 7, 2015

Kindness


Today I am playing with some Stampin Up products to make a baby card for a teammate who just had a sweet baby boy.
 I used a retired set Yee-Haw for the background and the hat. the once and Booties are from two different stamps Made with Love and Something for Baby that can be used together along with the dies. 

Speaking of Kindness, yesterday I met up some of my crafty girlfriends here at a LSS to have a crafty day since I will be moving away sometime in the near future. I am really going to miss each one of them so much, we have such a great time when we all get together. 
Annette Allen made this for me, Isn't it cute! 


and
 Annette (left) and Carisa (right) made me these Gorgeous cards


definitely going to miss my friends here  



Lets Go Shopping! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile