Sep 14, 2014

Three



This one uses a new release from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Autumn Mum Greetings. To make my card I started with a white A2 sized base and randomly stamped the mum images in Versamark ink and then embossed them with clear embossing powder. Next I used reinkers to watercolor my images and added a greeting to finish my card.
I am entering this one in this weeks CASology challenge 


Supply List:
Stamp Set: Autumn Mum Greetings (Sweet n' Sassy Stamps)
Embossing powder
Stampin Up inks: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist


1 comment :

  1. Lovely, lovely -so gorgeous!!! Love the emboss resist technique, and you have done wonders.
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile