Sep 7, 2014

Birthday Buckaroo



Loving this new Yee-Haw set from Stampin Up.  To make my card I started with a Crumb Cake base.  I layered with Whisper White and ran it through the big shot using the Lucky Stars embossing folder. I also use the Hardwood background stamp to make the strip across the card. The "Happy" is also from a different set (Amazing Birthday). 

I used this weeks sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


Supply List:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Embossing folder: Lucky Stars 
 

2 comments :

  1. I love the stars embossing folder with this fun stamp set. And I love how you've added the woodgrain. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fantastic this is! Love how you used the set! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile