Aug 11, 2014

Sassy Paper Piecing


Hi there and thanks for stopping by!
I am sharing this one on A Scrap N Place blog today.  I made this one for a couple challenges as well.  One of the DTGD challenges on split coast was Sassy and Bling and Natalie is definitely sassy and I gave her some bling as well.

I am also entering this one over at Mod Squad challenges  for their 

Pretty Pieces challenge 


Supply List:
Stamp: Natalie (Prima)
Sentiment : Girl Talk ( Gina K. Designs)
Design paper: My Minds Eye
Copic markers
Sequins: Sparkling Clear (Pretty, Pink, Posh)


2 comments :

  1. So cute, Ceal! I love her paper pieced outfit! Thanks for playing along with the Mod Squad challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win at Mod Squad Challenge. I love Prima Dolls and you did a great job paper piecing.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile