Oct 20, 2013

College Ball and Christmas...


What do they have in common? I love watching college football and I love Christmas. Yesterday was not a good day for my team. Christmas card making on the other hand is something that is always good. I love to make Christmas cards. This one is my DT card for A Scrap N Place.
I used a CAS-ual Fridays stamp along with a Fri Die from CAS-ual fridays as well. I paired them up with some beautiful Authentique Christmas papers.
I am also entering this one in this week's sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgvtU-oATO9Q5-P1msS8YpOgLOLmfX8HU3q15XVtvBm4DVLSm_SHMIkxZyeOth4d2QNP0uuWAs2DZJ7GGtqVguuPK5vm59KxhvjHY0zV5dh__DjaHV34OcrqVRBkW0YiqJ0B62NnsyabEnH/s400/FMS108-Narelle-20131016.png 
Supplies:
Stamp: Christmas Carols ~ CAS-ual Fridays 
Die: Funky Square Tag ~ CAS-ual Fridays
Design paper: Authentique
Sequins 




Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Such a pretty mix of background papers! Lovely holiday card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile