Oct 26, 2012

SNSDC ~ In Stitches

It's Friday and that means it's time for another Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenge. This will be my last post as a  Digi DT member,  because starting in November I am moving over to the Sweet Stop.  You can still find me at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and I will be playing along with the Digi challenges when I can.
Our challenge this week is 
We're all in Stitches
Please use digital images for the challenge, You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do! When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC77
 
Every card you enter throughout October, you will get one entry to be eligible for winning 3 digis of your choice from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store. Plus, if your card is used SNSS digi stamps, it will be two entries!! Be sure to play along every week... The more you play and/or use SNS digis, the more chances you get to win!! I hope you will play along with us!

Every week, we spotlight one participant who uses SNSS digi images for their card or project.
For my card I used the Poinsettia digital stamp 

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. What a pretty creation! The stitching really finishes it off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile