Apr 26, 2017

Anything Goes at The Ton



Happy Wednesday! 
Today's card share is not a happy one, it's for a friend who lost her brother and friend. I haven't lost a sibling so I can't say I know how it feels and this is not the first sibling she has lost, my heart breaks for her.
To make this card I started with a top folding white card base and a panel cut down with a stitched die. The stamp set I used is  Wildflower Banner by The Ton and colored I with Copic markers. I tried to keep the colors subtle instead of bright because of the occasion I am sending it for. Lining up the greeting on the banner was super easy using the MISTI stamping tool.



I am entering this one in the April challenge of Anything Goes at



I am also entering it in the Seasons challenge at 




2 comments :

  1. The subtle coloring is perfect for a sympathy card, Ceal! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how devastating losing a sibling would be...This is a beautiful, sensitively coloured card, Ceal. The stitched-embossed border adds elegance in just the right measure. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile