Sep 25, 2016

Fall is Here


I am on Vacation and this didn't post, I didn't get a chance to post it until now. 

It's time for a new game at AAA Cards, our sponsor is Stampendous and they are offering a $20 voucher to their store. 


To make my card I started with a top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut with a stitched die from My Favorite Things. I stamped the scarecrow in the center of the panel and then again on some masking paper, cut it out and placed it over my stamped image. Next I used a stencil and some distress inks for the background. After removing the masking paper I colored the scarecrow with Copic markers and paper pieced his shirt and hat. To finish the card I added the Happy Harvest greeting.


I am also entering this one at 







4 comments :

  1. Lovely stencil use and great coloring! Perfect card you made. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colorful scarecrow and your stenciled background in just the right color. Thanks for sharing this fun card with us at ATSM challenge blog–please join us again soon!
    :) Marie–ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cute card! Love your colouring and the image plus the super interesting background! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Ceal. I love that background, and your coloring on the scarecrow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile