Jul 25, 2016

Magical Birthday




I'm back with another quick card to share, this one is my granddaughters birthday card, she loves unicorns and anything else that is stuffed so this image from The Greeting Farm's "Magical Friends" was perfect. 
To make my card I stamped the image in Versafine black onyx ink on some watercolor paper and used Zig can color watercolor markers to color it and make a background. I needed a different greeting than those that came with the set so I used a greeting and the star from Avery Elle's "Pixie Dust" set.
Love the Perfectly Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn so decided to use it with the Sunshine Layer die from Wplus9. To give it a little texture, I added some glossy accents to the star and horn and a touch of glitter, after all a unicorn has to have glitter. 


Entering this one in a couple challenges



And

Simon Says Monday- Add Texture







3 comments :

  1. Super cute card Ceal. Love the darling unicorn. The sparkly horn looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute! I love that sweet unicorn paired with the plaid background! Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love that adorable unicorn with his sparkly little horn! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile