Jul 27, 2016

Peony Elegance


Happy Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by, today I am on the So Suzy Stamps blog sharing this card, using the Peony and Elegance stamps.
To make my card, I started with a Dapper Denim card base cut to 5 1/2 by 4 1/4, a white panel cut 1/4 inch smaller for the mat and a second white panel cut 1/4 inch smaller to do the stamping. I used an oval die, cut from masking paper to mask off where the sentiment would be stamped later, next I stamped the Peony image using Dapper Denim ink randomly across the panel. I also stamped and fussy cut two flowers to mask off the ones I had already stamped to fill the background. After I finished stamping my background, I removed the oval mask and stamped the greeting in the space also using the Dapper Denim ink. To finish it off and give it a little more elegance I had to some bling to some of the flowers. 


To make sure I got the greeting centered in the space I had masked off I used the Misti Stampin tool



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile