Aug 14, 2026

Sending Sunshine August Edition


Today's card is for the Sending Sunshine hop over on Instagram. This hop is a result of the Suicide Awareness hop that we do annually.  Why wait once a year to talk about suicide prevention why not monthly and even daily. So a group of makers get together once a month on the second Friday of the month at 1pm eastern, no theme just an encouraging card you will send out to someone who needs it. 

My card uses the Daisy Delight bundle from Concord & 9th. I started with a white top folding A2 card base . I cut the daisy frame out twice with white cardstock and one with Harbor cardstock for the top piece. Next I cut all the flowers out of white and ink blended them with color. To finish the card, I dded the sentiment. 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile