Todays theme for the Christmas In July Instagram hop is Ornaments. I have had to make my cards in advance and it was a hard call as which one I wanted to use today and tomorrow. Come back tomorrow and you will see what I mean.
This card was so fun to make. I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white piece of cardstock for the image. I stamped the ornament, colored it using OLO markers and then cut it out with the coordinating die. I went back with a gold metallic pen and added a gold dot to each intersection, and the top. I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark ink and embossed it with gold powder to match the gold dots.
This stamp set is by Concord & 9th but unfortunately has been discontinued.


No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile