Oct 24, 2024

Warm and Cozy Wishes


Happy Thursday! 
Today I am sharing  a card using products from The Rabbit Hole Designs.
To make this card,  started with a white top folding A2 card base and a couple of kraft panels. 
On the one panel I stamped the pinecone image in Versamark ink, embossed it with white powder and then cut it out with the coordinating die.  One the second panel I used the Back Alley stencil and Gathered Twigs distress ink for a background.
To finish the card, I added a sentiment from the Warm & Cozy set. 

To give an update, we are out of town and I have internet so I have went back and updated most of my post and added links to supplies. 
I guess if there is anything good about not having internet, I wont have  a bill next month. It's been rough and still is around here. Please continue to keep WNC in your prayers. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile