Oct 26, 2024

Halloween


Today starts a new challenge at Addicted to CAS.  Sue is our hostess and she chose the code word...


I don't normally do halloween so I am limited to halloween stamps but have this cute one from Dare 2B Artzy.
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I stamped the shoe, colored it and fussy cut it out. 
I stamped the greeting directly on the card base. 
I also participate in a monthly Insta hop where we rediscover our supplies. There is a theme and the purpose is to use older supplies that you forgot you had. It is open to all crafters so head over to instagram and check it out!



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile