Sep 6, 2024

Stencil Fun


The Creative Worship Stamps team and some friends are hosting an Insta hop today over on Instagram featuring stencils.
Stencils are a fun and inexpensive supply to add to your craft room. I love using stencils as a subtle background behind an image. 
For this card I used the Song Birds stamp which is a spring stamp and turned it into a fall stamp. 
I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a panel cut to the same size. I stamped the bird, colored it using OLO markers and cut it out with the coordinating die. I created the background by using the Dimond Tile stencil and Rusty Hinge distress ink. 
To finish the card I added a sentiment from the Friendship is a Blessing set.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile