Sep 26, 2024

Meowgical





Today's card is brought to you by The Rabbit Hole Designs. I am not much of a halloween person but this set is super cute.
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut a quarter of an inch smaller. I stamped the images on the panel  and colored them using OLO markers. The pumpkin I stamped again and fussy cut it out and placed it over the other one using a wobbler so it actually wobbles. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile