Sep 26, 2024

Harvest Hugs



Today's card uses this months clubhouse set, Harvest Hugs from Dare 2B Artzy.
To make this card, I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut a quarter of an inch smaller. I stamped the cute lil sarcrow girl on a seperate piece of cardstock, colored it using OLO markers and the cut it out with the coordinating die. 
To finish the card, I stamed the greeting and this one is going to a friend whom I haven't hung out with in a while. 



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile