Jun 27, 2024

Van-Tastic Day


Today I am sharing a quick and easy CAS card. 
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a piece of white cardstock for the van.
I stamped the mountains from the Let's Wander set directly on the card base. I stamped the van on a seperate piece of white cardstock, colored it using OLO markers and then cut it out with the coordinating die. 
To finish the card I popped up the van in front of the mountains and then stamped the sentiment below.   





All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile