Jun 29, 2024

Rediscover Your Supplies

\

Today I am participating in an Instagram hop along with some crafty friends. The purpose of this hop is to rediscover our supplies. We are to use a supply that we have not used in a while. The theme this month is rainbow so I pulled out this super cute set by the Rabbit Hole Designs. 

To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut to the same size. On a seperate piece of white cardstock, I stamped, colored with OLO markers and cut out the rainbow image and for the word I inked it up in rainbow colors.




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile