Jun 2, 2024

Craft Roulette 217



Today's card is for Episode 217 of Craft Roulette, here are the four parameters and I also included a photo that came up when I googled french cafe so you can see where I got my colors. The element of June comes in to play with the beach scene and lighthouse because June is when we to go the OBX and there are lighthouses. For the Random of polka dots, I added polka dots on the lighthouse as a shadow. 



This card is also for the weeks CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.
I have linked the supplies below.



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile