May 30, 2024

They are Family



Today's card is going out to a friend who lost her fur baby of 12 years.It is also my submission for Episode 216 of Craft Roulette. This is this past Friday's episode so I am getting my submission added in the nick of time. Here are the four parameters.


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and an A2 white panel.  I used the postage stamp stencil by Waffle Flower to create the blocked areas. I ink blended some blue ink because blue and red remind me of the Atlanta Braves baseball. I added some postage for the numbers parameter and the charm, I added a little bone as a charm. 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 







1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile