Aug 9, 2023

Be Merry


It's time for our Christmas challenge at Addicted to Stamp and More. The challenge is simple, all you have to do is make a christmas card. We can all use a head start making our holiday cards.


To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base, a white piece of cardstock for the circle element and moose and a strip of patterned paper.
I stamped the moose, colored him and cut him out using the coordinating die. I cut a circle out of the white CS and ran it through the machine using a snowflake cover plate.
To finish the card I added the pattern paper, stamped the greeting on the circle, added it and then added the moose popped up using foam adhesive.




1 comment :

  1. Lovely card. I had to stop by, anything with a moose, and I'm there. I think they are just darling and you did a fantastic job with your card including this one. What set is this moose stamp from? Thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile