Jul 29, 2023

Addicted to CAS - 243 Shapes




It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS.  Jaydee is our hostess and she chose the code word... 


To make my card I started with a white top folding white A2 card base and a hite panel cut to the same size. This is a code word that can be taken in many ways, at first I thought I would make a shaped card and then I was like, shared cards are not my thing. So I used an image that has shapes, this stamp by Carabelle Studio that has circles in it was perfect.
I stamped it and colored it using OLO markers. The sentiment is from Impression Obsession. 
I haven't used a link list at the bottom of this post because both of these stamps are retired but please feel free to go back to an older post for links if you make a purchase.




1 comment :

  1. "Your blog serves as a safe haven for diverse perspectives and opinions. It's refreshing to see a platform that encourages healthy discussions without judgment or hostility."
    https://www.aintpayingfull.com/promotions/honey-baked-ham-senior-discount

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile