Jun 14, 2022

Missing My Crafty Friends


I am up on the My Sweet Petunia blog today sharing this card I made using the Original MISTI and the Sticky Mats. 

To make this card I started with a white top folding card base, white panel and a black panel. 
The stamp set I used is a set that has a layering stencil to go with it and makes it super quick to make a card. 
I stamped the floral image down the used the stencil to color it. When coloring with Layering stencils I use Sticky Mat along the Original MISTI . I place my cardstock in the corner, this allows me to line up each stencil perfectly.  Next I cut out all the pieces which was also super easy because it all cuts out at the same time, used some of them and added a little to my floral images. 
I used a cover plate by Concord & 9th cut out of white paper to contrast the black. 
I finished the card with a sentiment also by C9. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile