Feb 22, 2021

A Color Challenge at MTCC



It's time for a new challenge at Make The Cards  Challenge and this week we have a color challenge I hop you will play along with us. 





To create this card, I started with a top folding white card base, a  black pale cut down a quarter of an inch smaller than the base for the mat and a panel of bristol cardstock to blend on. I find it's much easier to blend on Bristol than Neenah cardstock. 
Using the Life Changing Blender Brushes I blended Fired Brick, Mustard Seed and Mermaid Lagoon. Next I stamped the silhouette floral image from the Love at all Times set by Gina K Designs, then added the sentiment from the same set. 










3 comments :

  1. Just gorgeous Ceal! Fabulous sponging ... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background. The flower just pops right off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I always love silhouette cards and this is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile